Laser World of Photonics China — the biggest event for the Asian laser, optics and photonics industries — will be held March 14 to 16 at the Shanghai New International Expo Center. More than 1000 exhibitors from all over the world are expected to showcase their latest innovations and products in intelligent manufacturing, medical treatment, laser solutions, automotive, and more.
Known as the only trade fair in Asia that incorporates all fields of photonics sectors, this year’s event will feature lasers and optoelectronics, laser production and processing technology, optics, imaging, inspection and quality control, machine vision, and activities related to communication, training, advanced technology and optics trends.
Laser World of Photonics exhibition hall. Courtesy of Laser World of Photonics China
The Photonics Congress China will be held in conjunction with Laser World of Photonics China. It will cover multiple areas in lasers and photonics with topics to include: the latest development in laser processing, advanced lasers, optical technology, IR imaging, laser safety and light beam analysis.
Conferences will include:
• The 13th International Laser Processing and Systems Conference (LPC 2018)
• Optics Frontier — The 13th National Conference on Laser Technology and Optoelectronics
• 2018 Shanghai International Forum on Modern Optical Manufacturing Engineering and Sciences
• Advanced Training Courses
• The 5th Chinese Laser Market Summit
• China (Shanghai) International Machine Vision Technology & Application Conference
• Journal of Infrared Camera Technology and Application
The conferences and congress, in addition to the exhibition and trade fair, combine scientific research and industrial applications and also support the exchange of information and expertise between the scientific, manufacturing and industrial sectors.